Besides wine from indigenous grapes, beautiful wines are made from internationally known grapes in Croatia as well. This tasting box contains 6 unknown wines from famous grapes.Read more...
Summers are long in Croatia and Croatians love to grill outdoors. No wonder Croatian wines go perfectly with many BBQ dishes. We have selected six toppers for you in this beautiful BBQ box.
Contents: 3x white, 1x rosé, 2x red
• Bolfan Bijeli Cuvee: a crisp fresh white wine that goes perfectly with grilled fish or delicious salads and is super good as an aperitif or to 'clean' your palette in between.
• Orahovica Pinot Sivi: wonderful with salmon, chicken, pork or veal and sausages with spiciness or dishes with an Asian twist.
• Feravino Classic Chardonnay: nice and fresh with chicken and other poultry, pork, fish and salads.
• Frankovka Rosé: a deep-coloured, dry rosé with enough power to handle all flavours at a barbecue.
• Feravino Dika Frankovka: the red ‘fruit bomb’ that is, lightly chilled, ideal for the BBQ and also very good with spicy dishes.
• Skaramuča Plavac: a sturdy boy who goes perfectly with a nice piece of red meat or hard cheese.