In this delicious affordable Easter box you will find 6 fresh, fruity and (slightly) sweet wines that fit perfectly with all dishes of your Easter lunch or dinner.
- Feravino Grasecco Brut: a mild sparkling wine with a yellowish color with a greenish tint. The wine has a soft, full sweet bouquet with a hint of almond bitterness and a pleasantly mild acidity from the graševina grape. The wine goes best with cold starters, pasta and salads and can also be served as an aperitif. The wine is also ideal for wine cocktails such as Hugo or French 75.
- Bolfan Bijeli Cuvee: this white wine sparkles with freshness with rich fruity notes of citrus and peach and discreet notes of celery. The wine is minerally and harmonious. Extremely suitable as an appetizing aperitif or as a cocktail wine. In addition, it goes very well with all kinds of white fish, pork and BBQ.
- Medea Malvazija: a fresh wine with lots of fruit, beautiful floral notes and aromas of peach, citrus and tropical fruit. very easy to drink, perfect as an appetizing aperitif and very suitable with a variety of dishes.
- Orahovica Frankovka Rosé: The wine has a beautiful salmon pink color. The aroma and taste contain a lot of fruit, red berries, strawberry and a little bit of fresh vanilla. Orahovica Frankovka Rosé is dry and fresh and very balanced. It is an excellent aperitif wine that goes great with seafood, pasta, grilled vegetables or chicken and fresh salads.
- Feravino Classic Cuvee: In this harmonious Cuvee, aromas of black currants, strawberries and ripe plums come to the fore with discreet notes of vanilla and sweet spices. It is a balanced wine with an elegant, creamy structure and an unforgettable full flavor. The wine is ideal with beef, chicken fillets, lamb chops and BBQ and can be enjoyed extremely well as a cocktail wine.
- Vinoplod Jakov Prošek: This dessert wine is characterized by a pleasant aroma and a harmonious taste with lots of raisins, walnuts, figs and apricots. Despite the high content of residual sugars, the wine still has nice acidity. It is a full-bodied wine with a fine oily mouthfeel and a long finish. The recognizable sweet taste and an abundance of aroma make this wine an ideal choice with sweet desserts, chocolate or cookies and is also delicious with a cube of ice with coffee or as an aperitif. The wine can also be used with all kinds of savory dishes such as fish dishes and pâté. It can also be a surprising alternative for port lovers.