With this box you get six beautiful fresh wines for spring together in one discount box.Read more...
Contents: (1x brut, 3x white, 1x rosé, 1x red)
• 1x Enosophia Today Blanc Brut: This is the Croatian equivalent of the Italian Prosecco. It is a sparkling wine made from the Graševina grape. The wine has a soft, full sweet bouquet with a hint of almond bitterness and a pleasantly mild acidity.
• Medea Malvazija: This well-known wine from Istria is a true gastronomic surprise. Nice and fresh with floral notes, lots of fruit and rich aromatic complexity.
• Feravino Classic Chardonnay: This is a very easy drinking dry white wine with a beautiful light yellow color. The wine is pleasantly floral with subtle citrus notes. The wine is harmonious and balanced by the beautiful acids and refined aromas.
• Bolfan G: G stands for Graševina, the most widely grown grape in Croatia. This beautiful light yellow-green wine has beautiful scents where minerals and green apple predominate. The taste is crisp with lots of citrus, freshly cut green apple and a hint of mint. The wine is elegant and absolutely appetizing. Every sip asks for more.
• Feravino Classic Rosé: This Croatian Rosé made from Zweigelt and Frankovka is beautifully dry and fresh and is suitable for the terrace as well as for gastronomic applications.
• Medea Cabernet Sauvignon: This soft and pleasant Cabernet Sauvignon from Istria is everyone's friend. It can be enjoyed as an aperitif, goes well with cheese and also pairs well with meat and vegetarian dishes.