Can we go on vacation again this summer? And can we also travel to Croatia again? Pre-taste your holiday and get to know some wines and grapes that you can find everywhere in the restaurants and bars.Read more...
In this tasting box you will find 6 beautiful wines which you can find anywhere in restaurants and bars in Croatia. Pre-taste your holiday with this tasting box.
Contents: 3x 1 bottle of white, 1x 1 bottle of rosé, 2x bottle of red
• 1x Orahovica Graševina kvalitetno. Graševina is the most common grape variety in Croatia and it is the country's most famous white wine. It is a dry and very pleasant wine. Perfect for a day on the terrace or a trip on your boat. This super fresh young dry white wine has a beautiful floral nose, lots of fruit and leafy green with a delicious bitter aftertaste.
• 1x Bolfan Bijeli Cuvee. A biodynamically produced super fresh white blend of Graševina, Pinot Sivi, Sauvignon Blanc and Müller Thurgau from Croatia. The wine has a beautiful golden color. The wine sparkles with freshness with rich fruity notes of citrus and peach and discreet notes of celery. The wine is minerally and harmonious. This wine is ideal as an appetizing aperitif or as a cocktail wine and goes with many dishes.
• 1x Kabola Malvazija. This organic Istarska Malvazija is a true gastronomic surprise. Nice and fresh with floral notes, lots of fruit and rich aromatic complexity. Malvazija from Kabola is very easy to drink and works well as an appetizing aperitif but also fits perfectly with a variety of dishes. It is a fresh wine with lots of fruit, beautiful floral notes and aromas of peach, citrus and tropical fruit. The rich aromatic complexity and the pleasant minerality make the wine exceptionally drinkable, modern and surprising.
• 1x Orahovica Frankovka Rosé. This Croatian Orahovica Frankovka Rosé is light, invigorating and provided with fresh berry and red fruit, according to wine writer Hubrecht Duijker. The wine has a beautiful salmon pink color. The aroma and taste contain a lot of fruit, red berries, strawberry and a little bit of fresh vanilla.
• 1x Medea Teran. This award-winning and affordable Teran has many gastronomic uses. The wine is very fruity with fine acidity and very soft tannins. Medea Teran has a beautiful purple-red color. It is a very fruity and fresh red wine with aromas of raspberries, blueberries and currants. Furthermore, the wine has characteristics of pepper, bay leaf and a little liquorice. The fine acidity and very soft tannins make the wine very pleasant.
• 1x PZ Svirče Plavac. This Plavac from PZ Svirče from the Croatian island of Hvar is produced from a single grape variety, the famous and most important grape of Dalmatia: Plavac Mali. The wine is rich in exceptional Plavac aromas such as plum and sour cherry. It goes very well with meat, fish, crab and cheese.
Contents of the box: 6 bottles