Prepare for your vacation or relive your trip. With this tasting box you get six top quality wines from Croatia at home. They are all made of the main grape varieties of the country. These are the wines you might expect in every (wine) bar or restaurant.Read more...
In this tasting box you will find 6 beautiful wines which you can find anywhere in restaurants and bars in Croatia. Pre-taste your holiday with this tasting box.
Contents: 6 bottles, 3x white, 1x rosé, 2x red
• Bolfan G: the graševina grape is the most important grape variety in Croatia. Therefore you will find Graševina wines in all (wine)bars, restaurants and shops in the country. They are wonderful fresh wines, great as an aperitif and pairs well with a wide variety of dishes.
• Kabola Malvazija: the second most important grape is the Istarska Malvazija. This variety originates in Istria that many know from their holiday. Malvazija wines are lovely soft and fresh and are great with fish or delicate pastas.
• Vina Carić Pošip: this is the famous grape from Dalmatia that is often compared to a very good Viognier or Grüner Veltliner. This grape produces full-bodied, rich and layered wines that go perfectly with hearty fish dishes and grilled squid.
• Medea Teran: the main grape variety from Istria for red wines. Lots of fruit, a little licorice with earthy tones. Delicious with a pasta or steak with truffle. And this truffle is abundant in Istria.
• Skaramuča Plavac Premium: Plvac Mali is the famous grape from Dalmatia. It is the ancient brother of the Primitivo and the Zinfandel. A bold red wine which is delicious with meat and cheeses.