In this tasting box you will find six beautiful wines, all of which have been recommended by the famous Dutch wine writer Hubrecht Duijker. Now with a 20% DISCOUNT for 47,99. Use the discount code HERFST for this.
In this tasting box you will find six beautiful wines, all of which have received the designation "Best from the Test" from the famous Dutch wine writer Hubrecht Duijker. Read below what he wrote about the wines.
Contents: 1x rosé brut, 3x white, 1x rosé and 1x red
• Feravino Francesca brut: ‘this is a fun, elegant freshener. The wine shows a soft orange hue, so it is a rosé, got its bubbles through tank fermentation and is made of a high-quality grape, the frankovka, better known as blaufränkisch. In the sympathetic taste, you can expect fresh elements in addition to some ripeness and some berry-like fruit plus a tiny spice.’
• Bolfan Bijeli Cuvee: ‘a real gastronomy wine that did very well with fried sole. In addition to being fresh and juicy, the blend presented itself with a nut, a spice and white plus yellow fruit.’
• Medea Malvazija: ‘The wine combines juicy, touch of drippy white fruit with a hint of leaf green, a pinch of spice and a soft freshness in its fairly elegant 12.5 percent alcohol-containing taste. Well chilled it will be delicious with fried fish, and a lot of other things.’
• Feravino Classic Chardonnay: ‘a neat, characteristic Chardonnay in a bottle with screw cap. The pale tinted wine tastes nutty and soft fruity at the same time (white / yellow fruits), has a fresh core and is nice and juicy.’
• Orahovica Frankovka Rosé: ‘a-sunny-day-rosé is this pink-orange coloured wine from blaufränkisch. It does not taste too heavy, but it is quite uplifting and at the same time it has fresh berry and red fruit and is very subtly spiced.’
• Feravino Dika Zweigelt: ‘The wine stands out for its fresh character and its berry fruit, while the deep red wine also has dark and spicy aspects and a reasonably firm structure. We drank a glass of from the - slightly chilled - Dika, with our Lasagna and became happy.'