A tasting box full of delicious fresh white wines from Croatia with wines made from both known and unknown grapes. Now with a 20% DISCOUNT for 45.99. Use the discount code HERFST for this.
This tasting box is packed with delicious fresh white wines from Croatia. Some wines are made from internationally known grapes and others are made from native Croatian grapes. This test box is a wonderfully fresh journey of discovery.
Content: 6x white
• Bolfan Bijeli Cuvee: an organic produced crisp fresh cuvee of four grapes; Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Sivi, Graševina and Müller Thurgau.
• Feravino Classic Chardonnay: the widely praised deliciously fresh Chardonnay from Slavonia in eastern Croatia.
• Medea Malvazija: the most famous white wine from the holiday region of Istria with a long, buttery finish.
• Orahovica Graševina: lovely fresh green apple and citrus is the character of the most used grape in Croatia.
• Bolfan Sauvignon Blanc: A lot of tropical fruit, fresh and stimulating to the appetite, which characterizes this organic produced Sauvignon Blanc.
• Orahovica Pinot Sivi: this Pinot Sivi (Gris) is nice and fresh, with lovely minerality and green with a hint of clover honey.