Many great organic wines are produced in Croatia. In this box full of eco-wines you can taste the love and respect for nature.Read more...
The demand for pure wines without chemical additives is increasing. Many great organic wines are also produced in Croatia.
In this box full of eco-wines you can taste the love and respect for nature. The passionate winemakers of these wineries believe in the philosophy of organic farming. They respect nature and are grateful for what nature has to offer them.
The wines are all provided with an eco-label. This guarantees that the wines are made from organically grown grapes and that the vinification is also organic. You will therefore find no chemical pesticides in the wine and the sulphite content is very low. The wines are pure, honest and super tasty.
Content: (3x white, 1x orange, 1x red and 1x dessert)
• 1x Bolfan Bijeli Cuvee, a super fresh and unique white blend of Graševina, Pinot Sivi, Sauvignon Blanc and Müller Thurgau.
• 1x Kabola Malvazija, dry, soft and fresh with pleasant minerals. This wine is medium-bodied, very balanced and harmonious.
• 1x Bolfan Traminac, known in Germany as Gewürztraminer. The wine can definitely compete with the top wines from Alsace.
• 1x Bolfan Aromano, a very special "orange" wine with intense notes of overripe apricot. Because the skins are also fermented (creating the amber colour), the wine has very pleasant soft tannins.
• 1x Kabola Teran, named 'Discovery of the Month' by top vinologist Hubrecht Duijker. The intense aroma is reminiscent of berries and tobacco, with a long-lasting aftertaste.
• 1x Kabola Muškat Momjanski, a special dessert wine made from a indigenous grape variety that grows exclusively around the village of Momjan in northern Istria. Delicious with all possible fruit desserts. A super surprising and special wine to end a nice dinner with.