Order a tasting box of vegan white wine from Croatia.Read more...
In this tasting box you will find 6 beautiful white wines from Croatia that are all suitable for vegans because no animal products have been used during the production process.
Content: 6x 1 bottle of white
• 1x Orahovica Graševina kvalitetno. Graševina is the most common grape variety in Croatia and it is the country's most famous white wine. It is a dry and very pleasant wine. Perfect for a day on the terrace or a trip on your boat. This super fresh young dry white wine has a beautiful floral nose, lots of fruit and leafy green with a delicious bitter aftertaste.
• 1x Bolfan Bijeli Cuvee. A biodynamically produced super fresh white blend of Graševina, Pinot Sivi, Sauvignon Blanc and Müller Thurgau from Croatia. The wine has a beautiful golden color. The wine sparkles with freshness with rich fruity notes of citrus and peach and discreet notes of celery. The wine is minerally and harmonious. This wine is ideal as an appetizing aperitif or as a cocktail wine and goes with many dishes.
• 1x Orahovica Graševina vrhunsko. This is the big sister of the first wine from this tasting box. In this very aromatic light green wine, an apple aroma mainly comes to the fore. The wine has a pleasant acidity and freshness. The wine has a very long finish. The amounts of alcohol, acid and sugar are very pleasantly balanced.
• 1x Orahovica Silvanac Zeleni. Silvanac Zeleni is a light green fresh white wine with a very fruity aroma. It is a full-bodied white wine with specific freshness, intensive fruity aroma of apricot. The pleasant aftertaste is very long. The combination of this wine with asparagus is legendary.
• 1x Vina Carić Bogdanjuša. Bogdanjuša is a unique native white Croatian grape. This wine has been named Super cheese wine by cheese expert Betty Koster. The wine has a scent of yellow plum, anise and quince. The taste is lush, dry and juicy with nice acidity. Aromatic, fresh and dusty.
• 1x Vina Carić Pošip. This exclusive white wine from Vina Carić is made from the indigenous grape Pošip on the Dalmatian island of Hvar. The wine is very balanced by the different microclimates of the two locations where the grapes grow. It is a very elegant aromatic wine with many minerals, apricot and a hint of banana and honey. The finish is long and layered with few bitters and a bit of almond and a sweet at the very end. In short; a great characterful and unique wine.
Contents of the box: 6 bottles