Contents: (6x bottle red)
- 1x Feravino Dika Frankovka, this grape variety a.k.a. Blaufränkisch has been dominant in eastern Croatia for red wines since the Habsburg Empire. But you can definitely taste that the grapes here have had a lot more sun than in Austria.
- 1x Bolfan Pinot Noir, taste the cool climate of the northern hilly region of Zagorje in this wine.
- 1x Medea Teran, the typical grape variety from Istra that many know from their vacation. Legendary with a dish with truffle. Because did you know that the largest white truffle ever was found in Istra?
- 1x Feravino Dika Zweigelt, a fruit bomb from eastern Croatia. This grape variety is widely used for rosé wines and to make this juicy red everyone's friend.
- 1x Skaramuča Plavac, we have arrived in Dalmatia, the subtropical south. The Plavac Mali grape is a ancient brother of the Primitivo and the Zinfandel and can produce real heavyweight wines. This Plavac is a very light-hearted wine in which you can taste the pure characteristics of the variety.
- 1x Vina Carić Jubo'v, this cuvée comes from the island of Hvar, the Ibiza of Croatia. The winemaker has chosen to blend the full-bodied Plavac Mali wine with Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah, so that you get a beautiful round wine without compromising the typical Dalmatian Plavac.