With this wine tasting box we take you on a wine tour along the three most important wine regions of wine country Croatia.Read more...
Unfortunately the videos for this tasting box are available in Dutch only.
With this wine tasting box we take you along the three most important wine regions of wine country Croatia. You can taste six unique wines from six different wineries made from the most important white and red grapes from all three regions.
You can taste the white Graševina and the red Frankovka from the eastern Slavonia region. You get to know the white Malvazija and the red Teran from Istria and you will drink the very special white Bogdanjuša and the very old grape Plavac Mali from southern Dalmatia.
Content: (3x white and 3 x red)
• 1x Orahovica Graševina, the most produced white wine in the country.
• 1x Medea Malvazija, dry, soft and fresh with pleasant minerals.
• 1x Vina Carić Bogdanjuša, a unique white wine with cheese.
• 1x Feravino Dika Frankovka, the 'fruit bomb' from the east.
• 1x Medea Teran, the red surprise from Istria.
• 1x PZ Svirče Plavac, the primeval brother of the Italian Primitivo and the Californian Zinfandel.