Contents: (3x white, 3x red)
- 1x Vina Carić Bogdanjuša, BIWC Silver Medal. Bogdanjuša is a unique indigenous white Croatian grape. This wine has been named 'super cheese wine' by cheese expert Betty Koster. In addition, the wine has won a silver medal at the Balkans International Wine Competition and has a special mention in Winelife Magazine as a unique 'island wine'.
- 1x Bolfan Zagorski Bregi, De Grote Hamersma 9-. All three together, these grapes produce a pleasantly fruity and, thanks to the sauvignon, spring-fresh wine with a cheerful hint of spiciness. Light alcohol, intense taste, with a nice touch of lime in the aftertaste.
- 1x Vina Carić Cesarica, BIWC Silver Medal. Cesarica is the empress among the white blends of the island of Hvar and was awarded a silver medal at the Balkans International Wine Competition. This very gastronomic wine has a light straw yellow colour. In the wine you can smell a lot of minerals, yellow fruit and dried flowers. In the taste you also get a lot of yellow fruit, mature citrus and a very distant hint of marzipan.
- 1x Feravino Dika Frankovka, Perswijn: very good. Dika Frankovka is a fresh fruity and smooth wine. The wine was declared 'Very Good' by the tasting panel of Perswijn Magazine at a tasting of wines from Former Yugoslavia.
- 1x Medea Teran, Perswijn 4,5 stars. The wine is made on the fruit with aging in stainless steel tanks on the lees, which gives it a good structure with little tannin. It is beautifully sultry, with fine fruit, cherries and blackberries; pure and elegant with, with fine acidity and good tannin.
- 1x Vina Carić Plovac Ploški Barrique, 'Best of Show'. This wine won Double gold during the Balkans International Wine Competition 2022 and was named 'Best of show Croatia'.