In autumn it is wonderful to drink wines that are slightly warmer and spicier. In this tasting box we combined six delicious Croatian autumn wines.Read more...
Contents: (3x white, 3x red)
• Enosophia Dika Chardonnay: A lightly wood-aged Chardonnay from eastern Croatia. The taste is juicy and dry with a little butter. The aftertaste is long, nice and oily with some vanilla.
• Skaramuča Aria: A unique layered blend from Dalmatia. The wine is fresh, lively and creamy. In the aftertaste you get fine minerals with white pepper and a hint of cinnamon and honey.
• Vina Carić Cesarica: The empress among the white blends from the island of Hvar with lots of yellow fruit and minerals.
• Medea Cabernet Sauvignon: A real red everyone's friend with ripe plums, wild berries, subtle spiciness and soft tannin.
• Enosophia Dika Frankovka: A super fruit bomb with a hint of vanilla, really what you need in autumn.
• Skaramuča Plavac: A warm wine with plums and cherries for the darkest and wettest days of autumn.