Super value for money: Plavac Premium

Plavac Premium from Vina Skaramuča is a special gourmet wine.

Read more...
Quantity: 64

The grapes for this special wine come for 70 percent from the middle of the Peljesac peninsula. The remaining 30 percent comes from the famous Dingač protected region. The latter makes this wine really 'premium', which means you get a lot of value for money.

Grape: Plavac Mali. Literally Plavac Mali means 'Little Blue'. The grapes are very small with a lot of skin and therefore the wines have plenty of tannin. The grape is an ancient brother of the Californian Zinfandel and the Italian Primitivo.
Year: 2019
Taste: The wine is purple-ruby ​​red. It has a spicy and fruity smell. In the nose you get ripe aromas of cherries, plums and jam. The wine is tasty and juicy in the mouth, a little peepry and clean tannins.
Serve with: Plavac Premium is an excellent gourmet wine and goes well with grilled red meat, veal and lamb dishes.
Alcohol percentage: 13%
Serving temperature: 18 ° C.
Details: The grapes for this Plavac Premium come from the best positions. For 30%, the grapes come from the protected Dingač region on the southern slopes of the Peljesac peninsula. For the remaining 70% they come from the continental part of Peljesac.

0 stars based on 0 reviews
By using our website, you agree to the usage of cookies to help us make this website better. Hide this message More on cookies »