Contents: (6x bottle white)
- 1x Feravino Dika Graševina, with almost a fifth of the country's total production by far the most widely used grape variety.
- 1x Medea Istarska Malvazija, the second grape variety of Croatia. This is the well-known white wine from Istria that many know from their vacation.
- 1x Feravino Classic Chardonnay, why...? did you know that the Chardonnay has one Croatian ancestor?
- 1x Bolfan Zagorski Bregi, a blend of the most important cool climate grape varieties from the northern part of the country.
- 1x Vina Carić Pošip, a top wine of the typical Dalmatian variety Pošip from the warm south.
- 1x Vina Carić Cesarica, if you thought it couldn't get any more tropical, this is the empress among the white blends with no less than five indigenous grape varieties with the following beautiful names: Bogdanjuša, Pošip, Prč, Maraština and Muškat Žuti.