Contents: (6x bottle white)
- 1x Feravino Dika Graševina, with almost a fifth of the total production of the country by far the most used grape variety.
- 1x Bolfan Zagorski Bregi, a blend of the most important cool climate grapes from the north of the country.
- 1x Dona Lagradi, this unique Croatian white blend comes from the hills of Pleševica. It is made from the real Croatian grape variety Graševina in combination with a number of beautiful cool climate grape varieties.
- 1x Medea Istarska Malvazija, the second grape variety in Croatia. This is the famous white wine from Istria that many people know from their holidays.
- 1x Bolfan Riesling, is this dry style Riesling from Croatia? He could have come straight from Alsace. Winemaker Tomislav Bolfan has done his utmost to make a very pure and fresh biodynamic wine from the Riesling grapes that feel very comfortable in the hills of Zagorje, in the cool north of Croatia.
- 1x Vina Carić Bogdanjuša, the Bogdanuša grape is an indigenous Dalmatian grape from the island of Hvar. Literally translated it means 'Godsend'. The grapes grow on the UNESCO-protected Stari Grad fields.